<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3435568852641496975?origin\x3dhttp://secret37.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, September 5, 2009 Y 3:28 PM


Its been a long time since I came online. Ever since the end of F&N coursework, I haven been using the com much except to watch my shows sometimes. LiLin and TingXuan asked me to blog. But I forgot what I was supposed to blog about. Lols. Is it that TingXuan's new name is Chua Pom Pom? Lols. LiLin, TingXuan and Me went out before meet the parent on Thur and went tamp interchange. We were reduced to eating by the stairs at T1 cause TingXuan and I were very poor so LiLin had to treat us. But we had lots of fun and both of you dare to gang up against me ah, I will remember that day.

Meet the parent was okay. But I think I seriously give up on going jc. I dont think my english can make it. But I still hope I can get as little points as possible. Today is my turn to go out. Haha I am going popular heopefully I can buy storybooks again cause I am into them again. Bye.

♥siying





♥THE OWNERS

siying/lilin
020993/180493
Dunman Sec
String Essemble
siyin3@hotmail.com/purple-doggy@hotmail.com
memorylane-unforgotten.blogspot.com/shi-gatsu.blogspot.com

♥LOVES

Blue/Purple
Chelsea/Man U

♥TAG US





♥MUSIC

Edited on 26 April
Just Stand Up by Various Artist


♥CREDITS

Designer: bw0kensmile-x
Image Hosting: photobucket.com
Image Hosting: imageshack.us
Image source: deviatart
Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
Music: baidu.com
Cursor: dorischu