<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3435568852641496975?origin\x3dhttp://secret37.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, July 5, 2009 Y 10:24 PM


Went to NDP'09 rehearsal yesterday at Marina Bay. I wanted to let the pictures do the talking but looking at you all you surely dont know what I trying to say. Haha.


This is the place we collect the fun pack.
You really think I am taking picture of this place?
Of course not. Look beside the tree, what do you see?
Yup, the blue banner is the real star. lols. Told you you wont know.


This is how the stage look like in the morning.


I was seated in the green sector. Not blue.
But the seat number is 33:) Double happiness.
By the way this is not my seat this is the row behind my row.


The fun pack.
Actually I only got 3, one of them is a fake one. Can you find it?


This is the tattoo. The merlion very cute right.
By the way I also dont know why Eu Yan Sang will sponsor the tattoos.

Its night time. I shall not disclose pictures of the parade like that more fun.
Then you guys can go watch tv on national day yourself.

The place was just beside the Farris wheel
The lights were supposed to be green not very clear.

This is when the lights were blue
This is the torch lights
Its suppose to be white and red
The one behind then is really blue.
Imagine waving a blue light when others are waving white and red. haha
Kay no more pictures le. But the show was quite fun must watch. Oh ya if you have a weak heart you must avoid going to national day parade live shows. I think you will get heart attack.
siying





♥THE OWNERS

siying/lilin
020993/180493
Dunman Sec
String Essemble
siyin3@hotmail.com/purple-doggy@hotmail.com
memorylane-unforgotten.blogspot.com/shi-gatsu.blogspot.com

♥LOVES

Blue/Purple
Chelsea/Man U

♥TAG US





♥MUSIC

Edited on 26 April
Just Stand Up by Various Artist


♥CREDITS

Designer: bw0kensmile-x
Image Hosting: photobucket.com
Image Hosting: imageshack.us
Image source: deviatart
Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
Music: baidu.com
Cursor: dorischu