<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3435568852641496975?origin\x3dhttp://secret37.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, July 23, 2009 Y 7:51 PM


Post 107 now the number of posts for secret and my blog is the same again. lols. Recently lilin and I have notice that many of our teachers are growing old and their memory are falling. First is the ss teacher, Mrs Toh. She ask us to take our temperature then after 5 mins she forgot all about it and refuse to believe us and made us take again. Then was the chi teacher, Ms Lim. Its also about temperature then we have to take two times too. Lastly is Ms Yeo. Today she went to take the 2005 answers for us when she just gave us yesterday. But luckily she not so bad, she managed to remember it after a while. Lols this is too coincidental ready.

And and and I was say again I love milo! But I only like one of them which is the packet one with the 3 in 1 fuze. I am so addicted to it:) But I told my mother not to buy it ready cause I must save the environment. lols sounds familar yup its lilin words. So I have to go back to drinking the another kind. So sad

♥siying





♥THE OWNERS

siying/lilin
020993/180493
Dunman Sec
String Essemble
siyin3@hotmail.com/purple-doggy@hotmail.com
memorylane-unforgotten.blogspot.com/shi-gatsu.blogspot.com

♥LOVES

Blue/Purple
Chelsea/Man U

♥TAG US





♥MUSIC

Edited on 26 April
Just Stand Up by Various Artist


♥CREDITS

Designer: bw0kensmile-x
Image Hosting: photobucket.com
Image Hosting: imageshack.us
Image source: deviatart
Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
Music: baidu.com
Cursor: dorischu