<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3435568852641496975?origin\x3dhttp://secret37.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, May 20, 2009 Y 8:30 PM


I recently read sth on facebook and I think its quite funny. Cause normally there will be ppl who message you and tell you they are bored so ask you to sms with them. Then there was this person who say like wth you message me when you are bored. When you are free you dont even think of me. Haha so funny so true. Ai ya but I also sometime like that cant help it.

I watched sound of colors and its very nice. I think I am a sadist cause my favourite show are shows like silence and sound of colors where the people end up dieing of cancer. lols. But dont know which teacher also say when writing compos we must try to write it more touching so that the markers will give more marks. See both of us belong to the same group. Haha kay gtg.

♥siying





♥THE OWNERS

siying/lilin
020993/180493
Dunman Sec
String Essemble
siyin3@hotmail.com/purple-doggy@hotmail.com
memorylane-unforgotten.blogspot.com/shi-gatsu.blogspot.com

♥LOVES

Blue/Purple
Chelsea/Man U

♥TAG US





♥MUSIC

Edited on 26 April
Just Stand Up by Various Artist


♥CREDITS

Designer: bw0kensmile-x
Image Hosting: photobucket.com
Image Hosting: imageshack.us
Image source: deviatart
Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
Music: baidu.com
Cursor: dorischu