<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3435568852641496975?origin\x3dhttp://secret37.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, April 19, 2009 Y 7:26 PM


Yay I am back after quite long, dar dar should know that asking me to blog is like asking for the stars. Lols not so hard la. Anyway went out with dar dar on Saturday! We went T1(Tampines 1) first and it was still as crowded as always. And LiLin feels xin teng for the new yet dirty floor. haha. And I bought storybooks! I am obsessed with them. After that we went back TM before going to T3 by MRT.

Luckily this time dar dar was still quite normal, she didnt went around saying 'bomb'. If not I would not be able to come back so early. We went to coco tree to buy jelly beans and we were having fun pulling the thing in the end we bought like 600+g of jelly beans. And we went swensen to eat dinner. Below out pictures of food so make sure you get your tissue paper ready in case you drool! Just kidding.


I forgot whats the name its tuna something
And its very nice


Fish & Chips

Dont tell me you dont know


Double cheese burger


After sitting there for more than an hour, she only manage to eat half the burger, see la this time teach her a lesson - dont fake ah! After that went walking around, pretending to be tourists and playing with the escalator before we go back to her house to slack. No actually is her she was sleeping while I was very hardworking doing a jigsaw puzzle. Anyway it was a fun day:)

siying





♥THE OWNERS

siying/lilin
020993/180493
Dunman Sec
String Essemble
siyin3@hotmail.com/purple-doggy@hotmail.com
memorylane-unforgotten.blogspot.com/shi-gatsu.blogspot.com

♥LOVES

Blue/Purple
Chelsea/Man U

♥TAG US





♥MUSIC

Edited on 26 April
Just Stand Up by Various Artist


♥CREDITS

Designer: bw0kensmile-x
Image Hosting: photobucket.com
Image Hosting: imageshack.us
Image source: deviatart
Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
Music: baidu.com
Cursor: dorischu