<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3435568852641496975?origin\x3dhttp://secret37.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, April 3, 2009 Y 12:27 AM


I am blogging! Today's napfa test was fun maybe cause we went to all the stations in a big group so waiting was not boring:) And we really saw the domineering side of rebecca. haha. She was forcing us to line up and picked who to be next but I understand her ku xin la.

Recently, I also had to go for the english dont know what with some of my classmates during tuesday english together with 4B people. Actually its cause my english was one of the lousiest in class. Thats an achievement! haha. Just you wait people, I will read a lot and catch up although even the teacher say that we can only see the results of our effort next year. But its the thought that counts right, maybe I will just improve by 5 marks and it would be so nice.

Anyway I think I am changing my body clock. Now everyday I have to sleep first before I do homework but if I didnt wake up then too bad ba. I just woke up and theres almost nobody left online. haha. Currently chionging my F&N coursework. I want to reach page 25! (not including the content page and references). So gtg but before I go I want to say again I blogged! I am so proud of myself.

♥siying






♥THE OWNERS

siying/lilin
020993/180493
Dunman Sec
String Essemble
siyin3@hotmail.com/purple-doggy@hotmail.com
memorylane-unforgotten.blogspot.com/shi-gatsu.blogspot.com

♥LOVES

Blue/Purple
Chelsea/Man U

♥TAG US





♥MUSIC

Edited on 26 April
Just Stand Up by Various Artist


♥CREDITS

Designer: bw0kensmile-x
Image Hosting: photobucket.com
Image Hosting: imageshack.us
Image source: deviatart
Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
Music: baidu.com
Cursor: dorischu