<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3435568852641496975?origin\x3dhttp://secret37.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, March 29, 2009 Y 5:56 PM


I'm here again because Darling is lazy to blog. Lols. I have so many shows i want to watch, some old, some new. In alphabetic order : 17 Again, He's Just Not That Into You, Hotel For Dogs, Journey To The Center Of The Earth, Marley And Me, Slumdog Millionaire.

I'm scared of String tomorrow. Everyone has to play one by one for all the SYF songs. Damn it. Nervous, nervous, nervous. I really very scared that i will go out of tune. I shall go eat dinner now and then go chiong homework. Sian.

I would like to end of this post by saying that i really dont like my cousin, Jasmie Tan. I think by now you guys would have already known this. Haha. Toodles.

♥lilin






♥THE OWNERS

siying/lilin
020993/180493
Dunman Sec
String Essemble
siyin3@hotmail.com/purple-doggy@hotmail.com
memorylane-unforgotten.blogspot.com/shi-gatsu.blogspot.com

♥LOVES

Blue/Purple
Chelsea/Man U

♥TAG US





♥MUSIC

Edited on 26 April
Just Stand Up by Various Artist


♥CREDITS

Designer: bw0kensmile-x
Image Hosting: photobucket.com
Image Hosting: imageshack.us
Image source: deviatart
Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
Music: baidu.com
Cursor: dorischu