<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3435568852641496975?origin\x3dhttp://secret37.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, October 29, 2008 Y 8:15 PM


Its e second day of bridging course, see I finally spell correct my english is improving. Finished geog very early and we were released at 12! Half an hour earlier, yesterday was 15mins earlier maybe 2moro would be 45mins earlier. A bit impossible ah unless e teacher nvr come. But do things mus always look on the bright side ahhhh.

But releasing earlier also not much use still have string everyday. Almost whole week also have. Today very funny we were playing the jig den I dun noe how to play but lilin and tingxuan saw me fake fake playing. Haha at first lilin still beleve I was playing see my acting skills so good. But got another part dey surely nvr see e, cos e song have some parts mus play 4 strings together but I only play 1 somemore is open string. Euniice play until so xin ku but I play like so easy. Haha you two can't see rite.

♥Siying





♥THE OWNERS

siying/lilin
020993/180493
Dunman Sec
String Essemble
siyin3@hotmail.com/purple-doggy@hotmail.com
memorylane-unforgotten.blogspot.com/shi-gatsu.blogspot.com

♥LOVES

Blue/Purple
Chelsea/Man U

♥TAG US





♥MUSIC

Edited on 26 April
Just Stand Up by Various Artist


♥CREDITS

Designer: bw0kensmile-x
Image Hosting: photobucket.com
Image Hosting: imageshack.us
Image source: deviatart
Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
Music: baidu.com
Cursor: dorischu