<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3435568852641496975?origin\x3dhttp://secret37.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, September 6, 2008 Y 9:30 PM


Within a blink of an eye, the september holidays are almost over. After tomorrow, its going to be back to school. I have yet to start on my tons of homework, but anyway, this week was meaningful.
-Something was finalised and i dont have to live in illusions anymore.
-I got to see darling quite often.
-I realised that there are many people around who are genuinely concern for me.
-Started my course for braces.

Today went out with darling. I'm really sorry for making you wait so long. Oops. We talked about some stuff and i'm thinking seriously about something i said. "Its sad when theres someone who loved you a lot but you dont notice. When you realise and turn around to hold on to the person, the person is already gone." I feel like crying as i'm typing this. Dont you find it sad, or is it me being too emotional?

♥lilin





♥THE OWNERS

siying/lilin
020993/180493
Dunman Sec
String Essemble
siyin3@hotmail.com/purple-doggy@hotmail.com
memorylane-unforgotten.blogspot.com/shi-gatsu.blogspot.com

♥LOVES

Blue/Purple
Chelsea/Man U

♥TAG US





♥MUSIC

Edited on 26 April
Just Stand Up by Various Artist


♥CREDITS

Designer: bw0kensmile-x
Image Hosting: photobucket.com
Image Hosting: imageshack.us
Image source: deviatart
Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
Music: baidu.com
Cursor: dorischu