<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3435568852641496975?origin\x3dhttp://secret37.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, September 3, 2008 Y 7:04 PM


Strted the day wif a funny way. At first I was still trying veri hard to decide whether to take the bus frm my stop or go one round. Cos I really felt like sitting one round, so I asked iris again and it says jus sit anything so I sat one round. Then looked at the time 9am and I am not even at the interchange yet, so strt to worry a bit. Then I tink again and took out my hp, read the sms, reliase dat string strt at 9.30, I was rushing for nth. Since I was early, I went back to class to take sth, when I see the clock 9.30, wa going to be late again so I rush rush rush. And when I reached the 4th floor, I saw our dear president jus alighting frm the bus stop and strolling to sku. Wa make me rush for nth again...

Left string early to do my IC(i see you see i see you!). And guess wat? I rushed again! I ran out of sku, walked super fast, den took out my hp, so early again. So I went provision shop to shop shop since I was so free, den slowly walk to dar dar house. She had dental so we jus nice can sit train togather. When reached interchange, my hp suddenly no batt. I also dun noe why it like to no batt, maybe its also growing old le. But lucky got dar dar hp to use :). Lucky me. Then my father forget to bring my birth cert so he went back to take. Lucky got dar dar to wait wif me. So nice.

PS: I did my IC at 2.23pm, if only it was one minute earlier, then I can show off le...

♥Siying





♥THE OWNERS

siying/lilin
020993/180493
Dunman Sec
String Essemble
siyin3@hotmail.com/purple-doggy@hotmail.com
memorylane-unforgotten.blogspot.com/shi-gatsu.blogspot.com

♥LOVES

Blue/Purple
Chelsea/Man U

♥TAG US





♥MUSIC

Edited on 26 April
Just Stand Up by Various Artist


♥CREDITS

Designer: bw0kensmile-x
Image Hosting: photobucket.com
Image Hosting: imageshack.us
Image source: deviatart
Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
Music: baidu.com
Cursor: dorischu