<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3435568852641496975?origin\x3dhttp://secret37.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, August 2, 2008 Y 6:51 PM


Yesterday was the start of dental check up for my class. Soon its going to be my turn. I very scared to go dental one lor. The sound so scary. Siying told me to bring the purple care bear along. Crazy la her. Like its possible to bring. Lols.

Today supposed to go darling's house for tuition. She was so nice to agree to teach me but end up i cant go. I wanted to buy something for my dad's cafe as a present. After shopping the afternoon, still cant find anything suitable.

I'm talking to darling now. I love talking to her sia, she can comfort me really well. Lols. Anyway, pauline got injured, please take care of yourself.

Today's the 18th month. He called me yesterday, i didnt pick up and i think he is angry with me now. He dont want reply my sms sia. Nothing much to say except that i love him.

♥lilin





♥THE OWNERS

siying/lilin
020993/180493
Dunman Sec
String Essemble
siyin3@hotmail.com/purple-doggy@hotmail.com
memorylane-unforgotten.blogspot.com/shi-gatsu.blogspot.com

♥LOVES

Blue/Purple
Chelsea/Man U

♥TAG US





♥MUSIC

Edited on 26 April
Just Stand Up by Various Artist


♥CREDITS

Designer: bw0kensmile-x
Image Hosting: photobucket.com
Image Hosting: imageshack.us
Image source: deviatart
Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
Music: baidu.com
Cursor: dorischu