<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3435568852641496975?origin\x3dhttp://secret37.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, August 24, 2008 Y 11:49 AM


Wa one day before common test le!!! So scary and I haven finishing revising. But I finish my heartland le, I strted reading frm 10 in the morning until late at nite, spent about 12 hrs, but with breaks in between. Now I still left vocab and geog how to finish on time???

And today is the bye bye of bejing olympic 2008, so sad lor, cos this year I watched a lot of the olympic game so a bit 不舍得. But lucky still got the soccer to let me hav sth to look forward every week. And wigan bully chelsea. Then they make John Terry angry so he tackle them and got yellow card ba. So is wigan fault not john terry fault rite? But he foul with his own england team mate, ooopsie, a bit naughty ah. Haha I am talking rubbish now, back to studying le bye.

♥Siying





♥THE OWNERS

siying/lilin
020993/180493
Dunman Sec
String Essemble
siyin3@hotmail.com/purple-doggy@hotmail.com
memorylane-unforgotten.blogspot.com/shi-gatsu.blogspot.com

♥LOVES

Blue/Purple
Chelsea/Man U

♥TAG US





♥MUSIC

Edited on 26 April
Just Stand Up by Various Artist


♥CREDITS

Designer: bw0kensmile-x
Image Hosting: photobucket.com
Image Hosting: imageshack.us
Image source: deviatart
Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
Music: baidu.com
Cursor: dorischu