<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3435568852641496975?origin\x3dhttp://secret37.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, August 8, 2008 Y 8:08 PM


This year national day celebrations was okay ba. Do the normal normal things. The only fun thing was during the prize presentation for the cca leaders. I tried to clap very loud for string, but then I dun noe if i clap loud enough. 3 person I try clap even faster each time, clap until my hand numb numb but of course tingxuan and me 2 person only cannot clap veri loud. Then rebecca change name again, now she is called muuguumuuguumuuguu or is it mooguumooguumooguu. hahas. super cute

Then went violin got my mute. yipee. And the whole lesson she was talking but quite interesting. :). After dinner watched the beijing olympics opening ceremony. Its super duper uper cool! My gosh, they practiced 10 months, its like almost 1 year. And they are so orgainsed, if onli singapore can be like this too. But I then dun wan practice 10 months, 3 months and I will be bored le. lols.

Its 080808 and I have the honour of blogging. hahas. This day is 1 time forever, there will be no more 080808 lehs. So mus specially put 8.08pm, lols. Sleeping soon le, I dun tink I can wish happy birthday to singapore at 12. So HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE! 43 years old le. 2 years smaller than dunman. lols.

♥Siying





♥THE OWNERS

siying/lilin
020993/180493
Dunman Sec
String Essemble
siyin3@hotmail.com/purple-doggy@hotmail.com
memorylane-unforgotten.blogspot.com/shi-gatsu.blogspot.com

♥LOVES

Blue/Purple
Chelsea/Man U

♥TAG US





♥MUSIC

Edited on 26 April
Just Stand Up by Various Artist


♥CREDITS

Designer: bw0kensmile-x
Image Hosting: photobucket.com
Image Hosting: imageshack.us
Image source: deviatart
Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
Music: baidu.com
Cursor: dorischu