<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3435568852641496975?origin\x3dhttp://secret37.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, August 17, 2008 Y 7:16 PM


Its Sunday! So its slacking day! I did not a single bit of hwk today. Woke up at 12 today then my eye look weird weird again. My mother say its because of not enough sleep. lols. 12 hrs of sleep somemore not enough my body is so lazy. Is my body not me hor. I am not lazy.

Then went BIG Bookshop. Haha not reali big la. Brought storybks, now I have 6 Danielle Steel bks. Her books are so nice. And the words are big and easy to understand jus nice for *ahem* people like me. It does not start with a d or a i or a s kay. Its clever. I am halfway through the 2 bk le, I wan to read finish all of them b4 exam! And theres like 3 more bks waiting for me at the bkshop. Haha I am obsessed with it.

Now I am waiting for the table tennis to strt b4 doing my hwk. 3 cheers for Sinagpore. JIAYOUS!

♥Siying





♥THE OWNERS

siying/lilin
020993/180493
Dunman Sec
String Essemble
siyin3@hotmail.com/purple-doggy@hotmail.com
memorylane-unforgotten.blogspot.com/shi-gatsu.blogspot.com

♥LOVES

Blue/Purple
Chelsea/Man U

♥TAG US





♥MUSIC

Edited on 26 April
Just Stand Up by Various Artist


♥CREDITS

Designer: bw0kensmile-x
Image Hosting: photobucket.com
Image Hosting: imageshack.us
Image source: deviatart
Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
Music: baidu.com
Cursor: dorischu