<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3435568852641496975?origin\x3dhttp://secret37.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, August 26, 2008 Y 8:15 PM


Its the 50th Post of secret 37! Yay its growing older and its only 2 post behind mine. Oops I jus said how slow my blog is. haha. Lilin nvm la, you can always get to publish the 51 and 101 post, because you are the odd one.

And for the dun noe how many times, the bus closed the door rite in front of me, its so pai seh leh. Nvm I rmb the bus driver le, wait till I become the bus driver nxt time, I will be sure to take revenge. wahaha. And I have fun playing with iris today, the when's the nxt bus. I played 2 times before sku and 2 times after sku. So fun and its only 5cents.

Jus for today I can say I am veri clever. Cos I was telling ppl I noe 默契! 默契! Its chemistry, it will surely come out and it came out~~ See I can predict the future, clever rite and I like the passage, its so true. Okay off I go, 33333 more papers to go! Cant wait for friday!!! !!! !!!

♥Siying





♥THE OWNERS

siying/lilin
020993/180493
Dunman Sec
String Essemble
siyin3@hotmail.com/purple-doggy@hotmail.com
memorylane-unforgotten.blogspot.com/shi-gatsu.blogspot.com

♥LOVES

Blue/Purple
Chelsea/Man U

♥TAG US





♥MUSIC

Edited on 26 April
Just Stand Up by Various Artist


♥CREDITS

Designer: bw0kensmile-x
Image Hosting: photobucket.com
Image Hosting: imageshack.us
Image source: deviatart
Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
Music: baidu.com
Cursor: dorischu