<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3435568852641496975?origin\x3dhttp://secret37.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, August 14, 2008 Y 12:31 PM


I'm sick again and its thursday. I remember the last time when i was sick, it was also thursday. Whats wrong with thursday? As a great explorer, i must go find out. Lols.

Yesterday had amath and emath test. I did the same thing for them as did to the geog test. I left the whole thing blank except that i wrote my name. Ming hwee was so shock when he saw my paper. 0 marks once again. How great. Puah Li Lin! Since you have the courage to do this kind of things and put yourself at risk of retaining, why dont you just pluck up your courage and jump off a building. Go end you stupid and useless life la. Idiot. How interesting to be telling myself this. I think i'm going crazy. Must be the fever. My head feels like exploding. I wish it could.

To end off, i just want to say i love siying darling, tingxuan baby, pauline love and not forgetting michael phelps!!! Lols. Toodles.

♥lilin





♥THE OWNERS

siying/lilin
020993/180493
Dunman Sec
String Essemble
siyin3@hotmail.com/purple-doggy@hotmail.com
memorylane-unforgotten.blogspot.com/shi-gatsu.blogspot.com

♥LOVES

Blue/Purple
Chelsea/Man U

♥TAG US





♥MUSIC

Edited on 26 April
Just Stand Up by Various Artist


♥CREDITS

Designer: bw0kensmile-x
Image Hosting: photobucket.com
Image Hosting: imageshack.us
Image source: deviatart
Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
Music: baidu.com
Cursor: dorischu