<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3435568852641496975?origin\x3dhttp://secret37.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, August 12, 2008 Y 7:46 PM


I'm officially sitting in the second row now. Luckily xin jie is my partner, otherwise its going to be so sian. I wish i could sit with siying but then surely the teacher wont allow one. Anyway it may be better if siying sits with tingxuan, maybe her grades would improve. I cannot be so selfish as to ask siying to change place with xin jie.

Came back from school immediately on television and watch the olympics. Watched gymnastics today. I think the guys from USA were great, but end up China won. For diving i think the guys from Germany were great, but end up China won. Why like that? Lols.

Theres string tomorrow and i've yet to master serenade. Argh die. Lols. Ok shall end off now. I wanna watch channel 5 from 8pm-9pm. Funny shows.

♥lilin





♥THE OWNERS

siying/lilin
020993/180493
Dunman Sec
String Essemble
siyin3@hotmail.com/purple-doggy@hotmail.com
memorylane-unforgotten.blogspot.com/shi-gatsu.blogspot.com

♥LOVES

Blue/Purple
Chelsea/Man U

♥TAG US





♥MUSIC

Edited on 26 April
Just Stand Up by Various Artist


♥CREDITS

Designer: bw0kensmile-x
Image Hosting: photobucket.com
Image Hosting: imageshack.us
Image source: deviatart
Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
Music: baidu.com
Cursor: dorischu