<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3435568852641496975?origin\x3dhttp://secret37.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, August 30, 2008 Y 10:18 PM


I am home. Stayed over at lilin house yesterday. Lucky fifi was nice to me, so I got in and out of the house quite easily. I slept at 12am today, later then lilin. Wahaha I win!!! Then decided not to watch any movie at all, so stayed home to fold hearts. Lilin's hearts are a mixture of colour, mine are all green de. But not jealousy hor, its jus green.

Then lilin accompany me to theory. Last lesson, I didnt cry, it was the flu, the teacher so funny look at me like dat. Haha, really will miss her, like what she say it will be veri hard to find another teacher that thinks this way. Dats the kind of teacher I also wan to be, but most likely veri hard.

After dat went TM with lilin.

I tell you LILIN is PREGNANT! Really, seriously.
- She buys baby shoes!?!
- She is eating more and more!!!
- When you talk to her she will suddenly say she wan vomit!!!
(Actually only the 1st one is true, 2nd one she say is the opposite way, 3rd one I tink applies to everyone ba - when ppl say er xin things)

Reali, in 24 hours she brought 5 pair of babies shoes. She suddenly like dat dun you find it suspicious? If can you all mus console her kay, find out whose the daddy for me. I am also wondering...(Looking at her taste should be some six pack guy ba)

♥Siying





♥THE OWNERS

siying/lilin
020993/180493
Dunman Sec
String Essemble
siyin3@hotmail.com/purple-doggy@hotmail.com
memorylane-unforgotten.blogspot.com/shi-gatsu.blogspot.com

♥LOVES

Blue/Purple
Chelsea/Man U

♥TAG US





♥MUSIC

Edited on 26 April
Just Stand Up by Various Artist


♥CREDITS

Designer: bw0kensmile-x
Image Hosting: photobucket.com
Image Hosting: imageshack.us
Image source: deviatart
Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
Music: baidu.com
Cursor: dorischu