<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3435568852641496975?origin\x3dhttp://secret37.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, August 3, 2008 Y 9:56 PM


Didnt do any hwk again. lols. Lucky this week the hwk not so hard, later do should be still can finish. Jus played viwawa with dar dar jus now, so hard! Played like 5 matches also nvr win one. Nvr win = no money. And you noe the character starting will not have clothes! Other ppl so nice then mine so not nice. I wan to buy clothes la, the person look so funny.

Then Mr X (he wan to remain anonymous, dat one in my house. lols) and I was talking crap jus now. He suddenly went...
Mr X: 快说你除了爱 dar dar 还爱谁!
Me: 什么?
Mr X: 快从实招来!
Me: 猪猪?
Mr X: Hor 那不是我吗?
(Me: 不要做梦啦)
Mr X: 是不是动物园里的猪猪?
Me: ...
Then after a while I went...
Me: 猪猪好可爱哦
Mr X: 你一脚踏俩船!
(Me: 他们是一男一女...)

And deres string 2moro, I am looking forward to it. Guess what I may be the treasurer! Hopefully the teacher can agree. I will be so so so happy lor. She dun allow, then I will... I will... do nothing la. Aiyo what can I do. lols. Anyway gtg le, hwk is the word. Bye~

♥Siying





♥THE OWNERS

siying/lilin
020993/180493
Dunman Sec
String Essemble
siyin3@hotmail.com/purple-doggy@hotmail.com
memorylane-unforgotten.blogspot.com/shi-gatsu.blogspot.com

♥LOVES

Blue/Purple
Chelsea/Man U

♥TAG US





♥MUSIC

Edited on 26 April
Just Stand Up by Various Artist


♥CREDITS

Designer: bw0kensmile-x
Image Hosting: photobucket.com
Image Hosting: imageshack.us
Image source: deviatart
Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
Music: baidu.com
Cursor: dorischu