<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3435568852641496975?origin\x3dhttp://secret37.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, August 6, 2008 Y 11:59 PM


Didnt blog yesterday, too lazy le, haha. Anyway, today was quite fun esp during string. We played the st paul suite. I heard it from youtube its so nice!! But sound more like horse racing to me instead lehs. I also dun noe wats the real feeling. And its quite hard, spent one whole string lesson and I only managed to learn two lines and I cant even play it smoothly. Now I mus practice at home le, if not I surely very lousy. Somemore I dun noe how to teach phoebe, how to teach her? Everything is so confusing even for me le, I teach her will jus harm her, maybe ask Mr pan teach her cos I really dun noe.

Then watched teachers' soccer with string during break time. First time string so together lehs, we were suppose to be cultured people but we all jus shout like crazy. haha. so fun. And Mr Lew is still my fav + Mr Lee the 3D teacher. hehe. He is good de lors, look gentle but super strong. Somemore he is the defender! Yay defenders are super cool! wahahaha. lols. Okay shall end here dens.

♥Siying





♥THE OWNERS

siying/lilin
020993/180493
Dunman Sec
String Essemble
siyin3@hotmail.com/purple-doggy@hotmail.com
memorylane-unforgotten.blogspot.com/shi-gatsu.blogspot.com

♥LOVES

Blue/Purple
Chelsea/Man U

♥TAG US





♥MUSIC

Edited on 26 April
Just Stand Up by Various Artist


♥CREDITS

Designer: bw0kensmile-x
Image Hosting: photobucket.com
Image Hosting: imageshack.us
Image source: deviatart
Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
Music: baidu.com
Cursor: dorischu