<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3435568852641496975?origin\x3dhttp://secret37.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, August 15, 2008 Y 6:58 PM


Dar dar is back, funnier and cuter. lols. I am trying to imitate the ' its back bigger and better'. Okay, a bit no link. haha. miss her lehs, dun you? Had string today, okay la, jus practice and practice. And I finally learn the first part, yay so good now mr pan cant say me le. At first starting of lesson I thought he going to teach me, cos he go and say 我等一下教你,因为我看你有一点 blur blur de. lols. Didnt expect him to say that lor.

Then saw sth that make me kind of disappointed. Cos I found out that on the day that happens onli once a year, that person will be going overseas dat mean wont be near me. I noe it is sth that cannot be help but then still a bit disappointed la. It is like so far away, dun noe how many kms. But nvm ba, there will always be other time.

♥Siying





♥THE OWNERS

siying/lilin
020993/180493
Dunman Sec
String Essemble
siyin3@hotmail.com/purple-doggy@hotmail.com
memorylane-unforgotten.blogspot.com/shi-gatsu.blogspot.com

♥LOVES

Blue/Purple
Chelsea/Man U

♥TAG US





♥MUSIC

Edited on 26 April
Just Stand Up by Various Artist


♥CREDITS

Designer: bw0kensmile-x
Image Hosting: photobucket.com
Image Hosting: imageshack.us
Image source: deviatart
Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
Music: baidu.com
Cursor: dorischu