<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3435568852641496975?origin\x3dhttp://secret37.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, August 10, 2008 Y 8:35 PM


After studying for 2 hrs today, I finally learn sth which is related to F&N. Studying is like eating dietary fibre. The precaution is to slowly increase your intake of studying at a time, a sudden increase in the intake of studying will cause bloating. But of course not all your studying comes out, at least not for me. Thats taken from the coursework that I had been working for months, now I noe it is still useful in some way.

Then watched the olympics, the diving one, female then two person one. So cool. China won! yay! But when I am watching I dun noe wat is wrong wif the judge or me. I say high marks they give low marks, I say low marks they give high marks. And I dun like the boxing can, its so not nice.

I had been playing viwawa wif my bro and I am bullying him. lols. Then I forget to record show for my another bro, he will kill me when he come back. But thats nxt week. haha. Kay end of post--

♥Siying





♥THE OWNERS

siying/lilin
020993/180493
Dunman Sec
String Essemble
siyin3@hotmail.com/purple-doggy@hotmail.com
memorylane-unforgotten.blogspot.com/shi-gatsu.blogspot.com

♥LOVES

Blue/Purple
Chelsea/Man U

♥TAG US





♥MUSIC

Edited on 26 April
Just Stand Up by Various Artist


♥CREDITS

Designer: bw0kensmile-x
Image Hosting: photobucket.com
Image Hosting: imageshack.us
Image source: deviatart
Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
Music: baidu.com
Cursor: dorischu