<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3435568852641496975?origin\x3dhttp://secret37.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, July 31, 2008 Y 5:27 PM


Yesterday had geography test and i left the whole thing blank excpet that i wrote my name. I think teacher going to call my parents and tell them. But its ok, i'll just say that i not feeling well so i couldnt do the test. Then if she want me to retake, i'll just write some rubbish. Darling was nice to agree to coach me for math on saturdays. So at least theres hope for me to pass. Lols.

Someone made my day today and its not him. Its an old man in a wheelchair. I was walking to school this morning and this man smiled at me as i walked past him. Smiling back at him i felt so great. During f&n scratched myself against the cupboard, then bleed. Paste plaster and i've to walk with a limp. Idiot la. The plaster made me feel like my skin is going to tear apart, so i walked with a limp just in case. When ms yew saw me she was like saying only one plster and you have to walk like that? Lols. After school stayed back for oral. I think i did horrible. Dont know what picture is that, so hard, then i just anyhow say.

I love "We Got Married". First thing i did when i came back was to watch the show. Currently at episode 6. Hopefully i can finish it by today. 7 parts leh. Lols. I shall practice my violin after dinner. I must make sure i dont get scolded tomorrow. Lols. By the way, siying was happy today because of........... Lols.

I still haven do homework. Got Emath, chinese project reflection thing and physic workbook. Sian.

♥lilin





♥THE OWNERS

siying/lilin
020993/180493
Dunman Sec
String Essemble
siyin3@hotmail.com/purple-doggy@hotmail.com
memorylane-unforgotten.blogspot.com/shi-gatsu.blogspot.com

♥LOVES

Blue/Purple
Chelsea/Man U

♥TAG US





♥MUSIC

Edited on 26 April
Just Stand Up by Various Artist


♥CREDITS

Designer: bw0kensmile-x
Image Hosting: photobucket.com
Image Hosting: imageshack.us
Image source: deviatart
Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
Music: baidu.com
Cursor: dorischu