<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3435568852641496975?origin\x3dhttp://secret37.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, July 1, 2008 Y 3:31 PM


Was caught by Madam Hafsah yesterday because I use band for my blouse. She practically shouted at me in the hall and told me that I have to take out the band. Luckily the students already left for lessons, otherwise its going to be so embarrassing. Then this morning I had to see her again. I didn’t take out the band but I tucked in my shirt, then she say I look so much neater. What shit is this?

Had A math test today. This I sure fail because I left 12 marks worth of questions blank. The paper is over 20. Lols. I really should buck up. Enough about that, today was a blast. Had so much fun with Rebecca they all after recess because teacher never come. Lols. Then during geography I shifted my table to sit next to min ning. Super fun sia. We were playing tic tac toe, then pyramid then hangman. Lols. After that was Chinese. Slept after I finish my work till bell ring.

There is string tomorrow. I want to change song already la. So boring to be playing the same song over and over again. Ok I shall end here, I want to go sleep. I’m sleep deprived. I have been sleeping at 12 plus and waking up at 2 plus to do homework. Sometimes it is good to be sleep deprived, you get to sleep better at night. Lie on the bed straight away fall asleep. My rubbish logic. Lols.

Tomorrow is a special day. And i got back my table. The one with the D. Lols.

♥lilin





♥THE OWNERS

siying/lilin
020993/180493
Dunman Sec
String Essemble
siyin3@hotmail.com/purple-doggy@hotmail.com
memorylane-unforgotten.blogspot.com/shi-gatsu.blogspot.com

♥LOVES

Blue/Purple
Chelsea/Man U

♥TAG US





♥MUSIC

Edited on 26 April
Just Stand Up by Various Artist


♥CREDITS

Designer: bw0kensmile-x
Image Hosting: photobucket.com
Image Hosting: imageshack.us
Image source: deviatart
Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
Music: baidu.com
Cursor: dorischu