<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3435568852641496975?origin\x3dhttp://secret37.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, July 28, 2008 Y 8:16 PM


Today's performance was lalala, jus let it get blown away by the wind. haha. Then skip to recess. Our dear lilin saw her D (not daddy) on the way up. This two cute people ah, si cute de lor, even I stand behind also laugh. But too bad dat D got smile but ll nvr, her reaction too slow le. But nvm dere will be more chances de rites.

Then lilin was super happy the whole day because of this. haha. During string, lilin saw her D playing with aeroplanes in the field. She spend dun noe how long peeping at her D from 4th floor. lols. Even when string strt we also jus stand dere and look. Kay la I was dere too looking at sth :). Den had to go practice, when break dat time we come out so nice they going home. Haha. We two really like stalker like dat, c them bought the bus go home. Lilin make sure her D went home safely le then can go back and practice. lols.

Anyway during string, I broke another string. Sorry Phoebe, wed then I try return u. At most I steal from other cellos. And Phoebe our little cello junior is really veri clever can. Shes now playing the same song as us le larhs. Yay now I got a partner le, somemore so hardworking de, nxt time den I will practice more.

♥Siying





♥THE OWNERS

siying/lilin
020993/180493
Dunman Sec
String Essemble
siyin3@hotmail.com/purple-doggy@hotmail.com
memorylane-unforgotten.blogspot.com/shi-gatsu.blogspot.com

♥LOVES

Blue/Purple
Chelsea/Man U

♥TAG US





♥MUSIC

Edited on 26 April
Just Stand Up by Various Artist


♥CREDITS

Designer: bw0kensmile-x
Image Hosting: photobucket.com
Image Hosting: imageshack.us
Image source: deviatart
Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
Music: baidu.com
Cursor: dorischu