<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3435568852641496975?origin\x3dhttp://secret37.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, July 16, 2008 Y 2:56 AM


I'm here early once again. Lilin thinks shes a superwoman, dont need to sleep. Lols. Joking. Slept for 1 hour plus. Today woke up to do chinese project. I'm the leader of the group, wth. Luckily got siying, otherwise i will die of too much work. Lols. I think i'm seriously sleep deprived. Hais. Anyway on monday super funny. I went into the boys toilet on the 4th floor of the new block, near the computer lab. It was an accident lor. There was no sign to say its boys or girls what. But common sense should tell me its boys cause its blue, but too bad i dont have. Lols.

Ok gtg now. Need to rush chinese project. Thursday need hand in and our group haven start acting. So pro. Lols.

♥lilin





♥THE OWNERS

siying/lilin
020993/180493
Dunman Sec
String Essemble
siyin3@hotmail.com/purple-doggy@hotmail.com
memorylane-unforgotten.blogspot.com/shi-gatsu.blogspot.com

♥LOVES

Blue/Purple
Chelsea/Man U

♥TAG US





♥MUSIC

Edited on 26 April
Just Stand Up by Various Artist


♥CREDITS

Designer: bw0kensmile-x
Image Hosting: photobucket.com
Image Hosting: imageshack.us
Image source: deviatart
Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
Music: baidu.com
Cursor: dorischu