<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3435568852641496975?origin\x3dhttp://secret37.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, July 8, 2008 Y 6:03 AM


I have nothing to do so here i am blogging. Nah, just joking. Woke up a moment ago to chiong homework. Amath still left 3 questions but i decided not to do already cause i stuck at 1 question then lazy think. Haha. Excuse. Read the news online just now, Cristiano Ronaldo didnt sign any contract to go real madrid. Although everybody says he will go since its his dream, i still wish he would stay with man utd. Anyway he underwent an operation on his right ankle. Hope his alright now. Lols. Ok gtg now. I still haven complete my chinese homework. Sian.


I miss DARREN LOW JUN JIE like siao. I dont know why. Hope to see him in school later.


♥lilin





♥THE OWNERS

siying/lilin
020993/180493
Dunman Sec
String Essemble
siyin3@hotmail.com/purple-doggy@hotmail.com
memorylane-unforgotten.blogspot.com/shi-gatsu.blogspot.com

♥LOVES

Blue/Purple
Chelsea/Man U

♥TAG US





♥MUSIC

Edited on 26 April
Just Stand Up by Various Artist


♥CREDITS

Designer: bw0kensmile-x
Image Hosting: photobucket.com
Image Hosting: imageshack.us
Image source: deviatart
Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
Music: baidu.com
Cursor: dorischu