<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3435568852641496975?origin\x3dhttp://secret37.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, July 30, 2008 Y 7:46 PM


Had chem and geog test today. Didnt learn at all, hais going to fail again. At least chem I did try do everything until the last minute. Geog I just did the whole paper in like 10 mins, then I just slept all the way. Lilin say the teacher got talk to me, but I nvr hear anything at all maybe cos I was sleeping too nicely le. haha.

Then after sku, I slept again, dun noe why so tired. Lilin was talking to huimin then eunice came. I was half asleep liao, dun noe wat they talking about. Then tingxuan came back and wake me up then went for her bio. String was okay just practice practice. haha. Then the new song is a bit boring, the whole song is plucking only, somemore its so slow. I like slow song but not like this, aiya dun noe how to say. Shall end here then.

♥Siying





♥THE OWNERS

siying/lilin
020993/180493
Dunman Sec
String Essemble
siyin3@hotmail.com/purple-doggy@hotmail.com
memorylane-unforgotten.blogspot.com/shi-gatsu.blogspot.com

♥LOVES

Blue/Purple
Chelsea/Man U

♥TAG US





♥MUSIC

Edited on 26 April
Just Stand Up by Various Artist


♥CREDITS

Designer: bw0kensmile-x
Image Hosting: photobucket.com
Image Hosting: imageshack.us
Image source: deviatart
Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
Music: baidu.com
Cursor: dorischu