<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3435568852641496975?origin\x3dhttp://secret37.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, June 30, 2008 Y 1:38 PM


Lilin and I are currently at the school's com lab 4! Its F&N lesson and we are slacking. The teacher is not looking now so I am here blogging. We are suppose to be reasearching, but nvm schools ending in less then an hour! Now we got back our original sitting arrangement and lilin and I are together again! But now I have Richard blocking me, its either he is too tall or I am too short or maybe just both.

Maths today was fun! We were lost from the start of the lesson. So Mr Wong had to personally teach us cos we dun understand, but he taught lilin more cos I copy from Samantha. Lilin was having a hard time saving her paper from Mr Wong's handwriting. But even after trying so hard, she still got his handwriting on both of the papers she used.

Having string later, I think we will be going to the new music room! Bet most of you haven been there. Haha. Nvm, the teacher is gone for his work and 15 mins more and we are off from the lab!


♥Siying





♥THE OWNERS

siying/lilin
020993/180493
Dunman Sec
String Essemble
siyin3@hotmail.com/purple-doggy@hotmail.com
memorylane-unforgotten.blogspot.com/shi-gatsu.blogspot.com

♥LOVES

Blue/Purple
Chelsea/Man U

♥TAG US





♥MUSIC

Edited on 26 April
Just Stand Up by Various Artist


♥CREDITS

Designer: bw0kensmile-x
Image Hosting: photobucket.com
Image Hosting: imageshack.us
Image source: deviatart
Tagboard: cbox.ws.com
Music: baidu.com
Cursor: dorischu